Caliburn G2 Pod Kit by Uwell is easy to use, has a light-weight aluminium body and provides a satisfying mouth-to-lung (MTL) that many beginner vapers look for. Caliburn G2 Pods hold 2mL of e-liquid, have a comfortable mouth piece, replaceable coils and Uwell even fit adjustable airflow on these little pods! You’ll also get 750mAh of built-in battery capacity that should last you almost all day, a discreet fire button and vibrations to let you know what’s going on with your Caliburn G2 Pod Vape Kit!
The Uwell Caliburn G2 Pod Kit is the upgraded version of the Caliburn G Pod and boy does it have some nice little surprises for you!
IT’S NOT YOUR PHONE, IT’S YOUR CALIBURN G2 VIBRATING!
Uwell intelligently built the Caliburn G2 Pod Kit to alert you with vibrations about what’s going on with your vape. It’s not sending an SOS or anything and there are no hidden cameras (we don’t think). For example, your Caliburn G2 will vibrate once when you install your pod to let you know it’s connected properly. If you don’t get that vibration confirmation, you know something is wrong like you may have accidentally left the sticker at the bottom of a new pod so it's not connecting. Your user manual goes into more detail about what the different vibrations mean but there’s more the Caliburn G2 Battery than vibrations, like:
- Auto-draw or fire button to vape – either press the fire button and draw or skip that step and simply draw on the mouth piece. It works well either way you choose to vape it.
- 750mAh battery – built in to your Caliburn G2 and can last almost all day!
- LED battery indicator – a small light at the front of the Caliburn G2 Battery will light up when you vape and the colour of that light tells you how much battery you have left (red – less than 30%, blue – 30-60%, green – more than 60%).
- E-liquid window – lets you keep an eye on your vape juice level so you can top up before accidentally vaping on an empty tank. This might save you from burning your coil.
- Type C charging from the charge port on the bottom of the battery.
- Compact size – the light-weight aluminium body of the Caliburn G2 makes it so easy to carry with you! Just make sure you turn it off (five clicks of the fire button) before putting it in your bag or anywhere else where the fire button could accidentally be pushed.
CALIBURN G2 POD IS SICKER THAN YOUR AVERAGE POD
If you’re a Notorius B.I.G fan, you now have his song ‘Hypnotise’ in your head… You’re very welcome. If you’re wondering why, read the title of this section again :). Anyway, the Caliburn G2 Pod is a little more enhanced than others of its kind in that it offers you adjustable airflow! You read correctly. A small, red wheel at the bottom of the pod gives you some precise control of your airflow so you can make your draw tighter or looser. Pretty cool feature but of course, that’s not all Caliburn G2 Pods have to offer:
- Super-easy e-liquid filling from the top – push the mouth piece off, even while the pod is still in your Caliburn G2 Battery and fill from the red-rubber-covered fill port.
- Even simpler coil change – pull out the old coil from the bottom of the pod and replace it with a new one, ensuring you line up the straight edge of the coil the one on the pod’s coil chamber.
- 2mL vape juice capacity – doesn’t sound like much but you’ll be vaping at quite low wattages so it shouldn’t burn through a lot of e-liquid very quickly.
- Perfect mouth piece for your lips – the Caliburn G2 Pod mouth piece is curved to match your lips so when you vape, it’s comfortable.
- NOT disposable – replaceable Caliburn G2 Coils and compatibility with the original Caliburn G Coils means you don’t have to dispose of your pods when the coil has had enough (like when it leaks or doesn’t provide the flavour and clouds as it used to).
- Great vapour flavour and throat hit – both Caliburn G and G2 coils offer your taste buds a treat and a throat hit that reminds you of the stinky ciggie draw, without the stink.
- Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping - use the airflow ring to restrict your airflow and get a decent MTL vape which simulates the old ciggie draw (drawing vapour to the mouth, holding, then inhaling to your lungs). The included 1.2 ohm Caliburn G2 Coil is great for MTL vaping.
- Restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping - use the airflow ring to fully open the airflow and with the included 0.8 ohm Caliburn G Coil, you can get a tight DL vape (where you inhale the vapour directly to the lungs, like breathing in through your vape).
Uwell is one of the kings of pod kits in the vape market and the Caliburn G2 Pod Kit is just one example of the finesse required to think of the features you all are looking for in a small pod kit. Just the right amount of adjustment features that won’t be overwhelming to you if you’re a new vaper. Just make sure you read that user manual and you’ll be vaping in no time. Plus, we’re always here to help you, simply contact us and we can guide you.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five to 10 minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
- Remove the sticker from the bottom of new pods before installing.
- Caliburn G2 Pods are not compatible with the original Caliburn G Pod Kit.
- Caliburn G and Caliburn G2 Coils can be used in both the Caliburn G2 or G Pod Kits.
UWELL CALIBURN G2 POD KIT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Battery capacity: 750mAh
- Size: 110.5 x 22.5 x 13mm
- Weight: 36g
- Maximum wattage: 18W
- Uwell Caliburn G Coil and Caliburn G2 Coil compatible
- Directly vape by drawing on mouth piece or press button vape
- Click five times to lock/unlock, child safety feature
- Top-fill pods, easy to use
- Compact and portable
- Battery life indicator light
- Uwell Caliburn G2 Pod System Kit
- Uwell Caliburn G2 Meshed-H 1.2 ohm Coil pre-installed
- Spare Uwell Caliburn G Meshed-H 0.8ohm Coil
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual