The BU2’s USB output function allows the charger to be used as an external charging station whilst the automatic detection system can detect Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries as well as selecting the best charging mode for each battery. The BU2 has three LED display lights, which clearly display the current charging operations.
|Input Voltage||DC USB5V 2A|
|Output Voltage||1.42V+0.05V, 4.2V+0.05V|
|Charging Mode||constant current and constant voltage|
|Weight||60g (charger only)|
|Compatible with||IMR/Li-ion: 26650 22650 18650 18400 18350 17670 17500 18340 14500 10440 21700, 20700 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C|
- USB output load voltage: 4.90-5.30V
- Output current: 1000mA
- Floating current: ＜1mA
- When load current is 1000mA, USB output voltage is 4.75-5.25V
- Cutoff output protected voltage: 3.0±0.1V
- Compatible with Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries.
- 5V/1000mA USB automatic identification output, as standard.
- Two independent, micro-controlled charging slots allow for simultaneous charging.
- Battery type and status automatically detected.
- Select the appropriate voltage and charge mode.
- Features reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Integrated overcharging, overheating, overvoltage, overcurrent, and discharge protections.
- Optimally designed for heat dissipation.
- Certified by CE, RoHS, and FCC.
- 3 LEDs display the charging status. (30% 70% 100%)
- When no batteries are installed, the three LEDs will flash and then off one after the other when the charger connected to a power source.
- When a faulty battery is inserted, the three LEDs will flash at the same time to alert you.
- During the charging process, the three LEDs light up one by one, and will all remain light up until the charging is completed.
- 1A or 2A input, Intelligent chip, automatically stop charging when batteries are fully charged.
- Fully charged testing: -DV, 0DV testing charging time controlling, maximum voltage testing.
- The product is for use specifically with Lithium, Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries only. Charging other batteries can potentially lead to an explosion, broken or leaking batteries, personal injury or property damage.
- Incorrect use of the charger may lead to an electric shock.
- The BU2 charger should only be used indoors or inside a vehicle. Under no circumstances should it be exposed to water, high humidity, and low or high ambient temperatures.
- Do not disassemble or modify the charger.
- Please use appropriate AC voltage 100-240V.
- No BlackCell products are intended for use by anyone under the age of 18.
- The safe operating temperatures are between 0°C-35 °C 32°F-95°F.
- Do not drop or rest heavy items on the unit.
- If any problems arise with either the batteries or charger, unplug the power cord immediately.